To All,

I would like to apologize for the late postings or responses to some of
the messages tonight, was late getting in here.  Cannot let all of the
messages go with out putting in my opinions as well.  Just would like to
see each of you as well as myself use a little more PROFESSIONALISM in
our handling of the troubles and solutions to the problems of US Newbies
and alot less of the BLAME game for our missunderstood problems.  That is
what this FORUM is for, at least that was MY impression, to ASK for
assistance and hopefully receive some assistance with these
missunderstood problems.

I cannot give advise on ALL hardware problems just on those that have
hardware that may be like mine.  Authentic AMD K6 II 350m 3D Processor/w
Sound, Modem, and Video on MOBO.

Good Night All,

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.