try pressing tab quickley when lilo loads it will give you a list of boot
otrions,
and typr in windows,dos or the most apropriate thing from the list
is windows,dos etc.. arn't on the list you can configure lilo(darkconfig is
probably the easiest place to do this)
otherwise try /boot/lolo.conf ? (maby /etc/lilo.conf)