On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:06:45 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello Gurus,
>
>I have successfully installed the OS onto one machine here at work. I am now
>trying to do the same for a second machine.
>
>After booting from floppy I press Return to start booting the install, it gets
>as far as a blue Message box that says Initializing CDROM then I get ...

The problem seems to be your cdrom drive.   Most likely it is either
just incompatible, or has some problems.   If there are any hardware
problems with a system, Linux will find them.  Prob all that you need
to do is swap out the cdrom drive with the one you already installed
Madrake  to and it should go ok.

Dennis