Run a search on "LinuxCad".  There are also others out there.  I may self
have been looking.  Just now beginning to attempt my first linux setup.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leanne Leith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 9:23 AM
Subject: [newbie] Lexmark /CAD frustration

> Okay, I can't print in beautiful, beautiful, 1200 dpi color anymore, and I
can't make money with my cad program anymore.  I've already reformatted my
entire hard drive for Linux and kissed them all goodbye.  See?  I was really
committed to this!

> I knew you could load Mandrake from windows and partition for Linux, but
my question is, now that Linux is my only OS, can I repartition and load
Windows on that?  Is there an order of operations I'm violating that Linux
doesn't like?  (Linux devotees - please don't hate me-I can't afford to buy
another  decent CAD program right now, and it's extra income)