From: Rich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 4:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] "ByeCycle"

Quick question.. I am VERY new to linux.  I just installed mandrake 7.0

It detected my mouse as a 'default mouse'  I have an intellimouse explorer
pro and would like to use the scroll bar.  Ho do I change it to the correct
mouse.  It also didn't detect my Creative Labs AWE64, is there any way to
use this card or will I have to get another card?

Also, I downloaded netscape 4.7 for linux and don't know how to install it.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Rich Foreman