Michael Scottaline wrote:

> "Leanne Leith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snipped]

> > All the other lines have "***= something"
> > My second line has "root=      "
> >
> Try telling it where your root partition is located.  for example, hda5, or
> whatever partition actually has your /
> Mike

That would be /dev/hda5, or what ever hd[ab]{n} your / (root directory) is located on.
 If
you leave out the /dev/  part, then this won't work, I believe.  Definitely works with
the
/dev/, as long as the hd[ab]{n} part is correctly mapped to your / directory.

Other mike

> "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
>         -Benjamin Frankilin

Sounds good.  Had a fine Quebec micro a few times called "Don De Dieu", which means
exactly
what you said, "Gift from God".  God also obviously isn't cheap, because it's a nice
9%.

Same brewer also brews "Fin Du Monde" and "Maudite", translated as "End of the/this
World",
and "Damn" (for damn fine brew, albeit prefer Fin Du Monde).

Higher % means less  pollution, due to fewer bottles for those who don't recycle to
leave
lying around.  Not my category, but saves on the number of bottles you need to open
until
you're satisfied (good developers or programmers are "lazy", ya know, in the sense of
avoiding unnecessary work, or reinventing the wheel).

Just a btw aside joke.