>I downloaded the 7.02 ISO file to disk. I then tried copying the file
to a
>CD.  The CD recording software (called just!Data) on my PC seems to
have
>just copied the .iso file onto the CD - there is no directory structure
or
>anything. Should the recording software have taken care of that, or I
am
>missing a step or ten ?

Do you have one of the Sony CD-RW drives in a commercially integrated
package? I've seen just one of those (a Compaq), and it included the
just!data software. I couldn't convince it to correctly restore the
image. As you state, it will copy the ISO file to a single *BIG* file on
the CD, but it won't restore the image.

The EZ_somethingorother software which came with the HP in our office
works fine, but I don't know of a place to download it. (Obviously
they're trying to sell CD-RW drives, not give away software.)

Perhaps someone knows of a shareware or free writing tool. I doubt
rawwrite is going to work.

MB