>  I recently found an old 386 Unisys PC that I'm trying to install Red Hat 6.1
>  on.  It has the Adaptec ASW B626 SCSI card on the motherboard.  None of the RH
>  drivers will load, and the hd is scsi as well as the apple cdrom I scavanged.
>  Anyone have any ideas?

Wow!  That's probably before my time!  Just a thought though, is RH 6.1 optimized for
that
hardware, or would you need to download a version to cover that stuff?  (Something like
downloading the Mandrake i486 version of 7.0 instead of the one on the shelf that is
for
i586 and up.  Don't know, just a thought)

The Penguins are coming!!!

Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]