Because qt is installed from an rpm, you can find the files for qt with rpm

         rpm -qil qt

If you need more information on qt, then read the man page on rpm, for query options, and you might find useful information in the qt documentation directories under or in
the /usr/doc directory.

mike

Ben Donahue wrote:

  Im running Mandrake 7.0, with Blackbox/KDE as my window manager. I want to install Blackbox Tools. To do this i have to edit the Makefile and tell it where to find Qt, the only problem is i dont know where the hell Qt is. I know it's on there because i chose everything on install.Please could someone tell me where it is or how to find it. Thanx in advance :-) Ben Donahue[EMAIL PROTECTED]