Now I have a second computer running Mandrake. The second one does not
have much memory and is not too fast, so I want to use this one just
as a "dumb" terminal.

It should be similar to the X login on Solaris: You can enter a remote
host at login screen.

How can I do this with Mandrake?

I got the following message from a Linux guru, but I don't understand
what he is talking about. :-(