Hello.  First, thank you to everyone who has helped me with all my very
newbie question.  Here's the most recent problem:  So, I still can't get
linux to boot to a nice GUI login window.  I still get the lego looking
penguin window.  A couple of you suggested that I login at the lego penguin
and then type startx.  This did take me to a GUI but it was the
"enlightenment" GUI.  Frankly, this is the most un-enlightening interface I
have ever sworn at.  I want to get to kde.  I must get to kde.  One of you
mentioned that I may have changed my default run level somewhere.  How do I
fix this?

-andrew