Ahh not to be mean or anything but do you realize that you have sent that message 3 times? Sorry i cant help with the question though
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 9:25 PM
Subject: [newbie] CDRW Mounting problems

Hi!
I  am extremely new to mandrake linux
I just installed Mandrake 7.02 and it works great but I thought mounting
 a cdrom was automatic?   I have 1 cdrom and 1 cdrw (Smart & Friendly CD Pacer RW2224).  Mandrake installed icons on my desktop for both cdrom and cdrw but the cdrw will not mount.  It is setup as follows /mnt/cdr2,  Supermount and /mnt/cdr2 .  I have been unable to find doc's on this CDRW but am wondering if it is just setup wrong.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Lonnie