hi people,

is supermount reliable?
i ask because i cannot get it to work, i have reinstalled several times
with the supermount option but to read a floppy i have to mount and
unmount manually using a combination of the mount command and draksconf
alternately, also when simply examining mounted hard drive options
through Draksconf i now have no access to my cd drives which used to
work!

both cdrom and cdrw are scsi devices -a clue?

i have read about some sort of timeout option for the mount command but
i don't know if or how this might apply to my floppy drive- something to
do with trying to read the files on the floppy before the drive is
ready- any one the wiser out there?

bascule