I was going to comment on this news too, I'm excited about it. Finally you can
put Linux at the back of the drive with no worries at all. The 1024 limit also
confused a lot of Newbies (including me) when they first heard about it, so now
that won't be an issue anymore. I wonder if Mandrake will put it in 7.1?

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com