"And remember, it's spelled N-e-t-s-c-a-p-e,
but it's pronounced 'Mozilla.'" <--"famous" quote from Netscape
documentations

And in there lies your answer, type "mozilla" to start it. And make sure your
in the directory that you installed N6 in when you type mozilla, otherwise
you'll get an error.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com