On 29 Apr 2000, Anthony Huereca wrote:

> I'm having a bit off a problem upgrading/installing some rpm files. Gnapster
> stopped working for me for some odd reason, so I was trying to get some other
> Linux ports for Napster.

im not sure about the libs thing but i had the same thing happen with
gnapster (and every other napster clone for linux) just the other day.  in
gnapster i happened to click connect to development server on accident and
it worked.  so i just used that one.  maybe this can work for you and save
some grief.