I have set up a connection with Kppp.  Everything goes ok, the modem
connects, but the ppp demon says that it dies when the password is
requested, and I get a message, from the log, saying it could not find
the secret password...  What's going on?

Kirk

                                vice versa
  Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
  Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France