Robert....don't install it, instead download the MandrakeSoft
rpm version from one of the Mandrake mirror sites listed on
the below web page (these are the 128 bit encryption version):

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/fcrypto.php3

There are three files (these are the 128 bit encryption
version) to download for a full install:

netscape-128-common-4.72-2mdk.i586.rpm
netscape-128-communicator-4.72-2mdk.i586.rpm
netscape-128-navigator-4.72-2mdk.i586.rpm

or you can only download the common file and one of the other
two depending on if you're going to want to use the email
client or not.  I do a full install myself.

Alan