A short quote from the Help file with Zone Alarm:

"ZoneAlarm provides essential security for any computer connected to the
Internet, especially those with always-on DSL or cable modem connections.
ZoneAlarm protects you from malicious programs, like Spyware and Trojan
horses, by allowing you to control your computer's Internet traffic and
how applications access the Internet.

    ZoneAlarm's Dynamic Firewall can block attempts to connect to your
computer from the Internet. High Security Level makes your computer
invisible from the Internet so you won't be a target for hackers and
intruders. Security levels provide the most convenient way to configure
the firewall, without requiring you to program protocols and ports."

Just a short quote, END OF POSTS ON THIS SUBJECT FROM ME!!

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.