Hello,
  I currently have RH 6.1 installed, and have several issues that I had
hoped would be fixed in the upcoming 7.1 LM.  These are:

Linksys LNE 100TX ethernet card w/tulip driver and DSL support.
SoundBlaster Live! sound card compatibility
Promise Technologies Ultra66 DMA support
HP Deskjet 722C support ( graphics and text )

I don't see any contact sites for sales information, or someone to call
to answer these questions prior to purchase.  Hopefully, someone from LM
monitors this mail list that can answer these questions for me.  I have
heard nothing but good things about LM, and so am considering purchasing
this as an upgrade from RH 6.1 so I may have these devices
compatibilities.

Thankyou,
Robert