Howdy all,
I have read all of the mutt and pine how to's and man pages that exist and
still cannot get either to work.  I appear to have my fetchmail set up properly
in that it downloads my mail fine, but I do not know where to!!!  I am guessing
that where it downloads it to is where I have to point my Pine MUA to, but I
cannot find in any how to's where this is and how to set it up.  I would
appreciate if anyone would avoid the temptation to point me to another how
to (unless of course it is written for a complete spoon!) and give me some
straightforward settings so I can get (preferably Pine) my mail up and running.
 I am gettting frustrated with underdeveloped GUI's.

TIA,

Wayne