Hey all,

I just got my Mandrake PowerPack and just completed the installation
process.  I installed linux onto a system that was running Windows 2000
Advanced Server.  The system has 2 hard disks and I used the Drax
"recommended" mode to do my install.  I didn't get a chance to pick which
hard drive to install linux on (so I'm assuming it installed it on the same
hard drive as my Windows OS).

On my first boot into the system, there were 2 problems:
1.)  I noticed that LILO only gave me two optons:
        - linux
        - dos
HUH?!  Oh GOD!!  Where is my other OS??!  I'm going to cry now.  Where is
the "dos" option in LILO?  Doesn't LILO detect a Windows OS and include that
as one of it's options?  Someone please help me with this one.

2.) (as if it weren't bad enough already!) My KDM fails to start!!!  I got
the regular console login.  The X configuration went fine during the install
process.  I get this error:

kdm: error in loading shared libraries: libqt.so.1: cannot open shared objet
file: No such file or directory.

HUH?!  In fact, when I do log on via console mode, if I let my system sit
there for several minutes without doing anything, the same error pops onto
the screen again.  What is causing this problem?  Can someone at least point
me toward a direction?  Or do I have to format, reinstall Windows 2000 and
all the servers that ran on it and burn my Mandrake!!!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sniff sniff,

Peter