All I know about this card is that I ran it as a "ne-2000 compatible" last
year. Choose that driver, then fill in the right settings if it doesn't
autodetect, and it *should* work.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers