I've installed Mandrake 7.0 on my computer.
I've got Asus K7M, with Leadtek Winfast TNT2 Ultra and some other pci cards.

The problem is, linux doesn't recognise any of on-board com ports.
I've removed all the other pci cards except the video card,
but it didn't work. Tried CMOS, manually setting both com ports, but it
didn't work.
I've got an external modem. So if i can't get the com port, then the only
other option is to buy an internal modem?!@#

/proc/ioports, /proc/interrupts doesn't have anything about com ports.

I tried setserial but it says no such device!!
No ttyS0, 1, 2, 3.......

please help me......
I am about to give up.