:~>This morning when i started  kde it said it could not open /tmp and it
:~>needed to
:~>I could not create a text file in my home directory either. I logged in as
:~>root and discovered that sympa owns my home directory and i have read only
:~>permissions.  What is sympa and how the heck could this have happened? how
:~>do i full correct it?

Well, you remember the discussion on filtering bad words? I do not filter
anything, but SYMPA strikes back if you do not behave properly ;->>>>

BUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])