From: Drake X [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] VMware 2 run Linux/Win together!

Anyone know anything about VMware? I was looking at their website
(vmware.com) recently. They say you can run both Linux and MS Windows on 1
computer at the same time in their own virtual desktops! They have a 30 day
Linux trial copy to download. I don't know what happens after the trial
period ends though.