I'm looking to set it up so that at home, I have a mail server. What I want to have
happen is that this mail is then archived in some method and stored so that I can
use a web interface to browse and search through it.

Granted, I could make an IMAP mailbox and use Aeromail, but that doesnt give me
threads or searchability. I basically want to set this up to take the load of the
high traffic mailing lists off of my colocated server and push it onto my home
network (specifically in the beginning, _these_ mailing lists :) ).

Any recommendations? I'd prefer to use a tight package (ie, not HyperMail tied to
glimpse, which I hear is resource intensive) with the searching tied in well.
Anything that would back-end into a SQL database would be very very nice, in my
opinion... I could just set up a MySQL DB at home very easily and tie this program
to it.

If this isn't out there, I'll probably have to write it. For the web interface, I'd
prefer something that uses PHP3/4 to Perl, but I can deal either way (if it's Perl,
I'll convert it to using mod_perl).

--Nathan