I cannot understand why each time I install Mandrake it installs things
differently.  This time, LinuxConf was not installed, at least, the GUI
version wasn't.  When I click the LinuxConf button in DrakConf, I get a
terminal version of it.  I installed the LinuxConf rpm from the install
cd, but it is still the same.  What do I do to get the GUI version?

Kirk

                                vice versa
  Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
  Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France