From: "aifusionextreme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 8:12 AM
Subject: [newbie] named service and mandrake 7 ????

HI

I have been trying toget on the inet, and got hold of some docs to do it and
confiure the DNS etc.., but they all seem to assume that named is a standard
service, which I am sure it is, but I dont seem to have it.

I tried the linuxconf startup and its not there, also did a search on the HD
and found nothing. Why isnt it included in mandrake  ?

More importantly where can I get it, and how does one install a new servcie.

thanks