Nickolay Belostotsky£¬ÄúºÃ£¡,

do it,
u can get it!

ÔÚ 00-5-15 10:40:00 ÄúдµÀ£º
>Hello!
>
>My current configuration is, a 9Gb hard drive divided into two 4.5Gb
>partitions - C: and D:. I have Linux installed via Lnx4Win.
>Now I want to install Linux onto its own partition. Will Partition Magic be
>able to decrease the size of D: to 2 Gb, and with the remaining 2.5Gb make a
if all the dada in ur D: driver are less than 2G, u can get it!
if not, you can get a new driver which size is the same as the free space of driver D:
if u think it's 2 small,
u can resize driver C: , and move driver D:,
to get a larger driver.
in fact u can almost do everything use PQMagic.
>Linux partition *without losing any data from either C: or D:*?
>
>Thanks,
>  -- Koly

                    ÖÂ
Àñ£¡