Small, maybe unrelated insight, I'd really give some thought to not
as "root" most of the time.  I'm another newbie giving thought to going
Linux only. My new video card has pushed me over the edge, works
beautifully
in Linux and garbage in Windows.  I'd like to see someone port one of
the
encyclopedias to Linux I'm partial to Encarta 2000.
vern

--
     Vernon Stilwell                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Hardinsburg, Kentucky            [EMAIL PROTECTED]