This is what I do in linux: go to the console, log in as root, and type:

  cdrecord dev=0,0,0 speed=4 -v image.iso

Works nice too, saves me a reboot. If you want to burn bin/cue combos, you can
either use cdrdao (or so I heard) or convert them to a .iso with bchunk (but
always mount the result first, sometimes bchunk screws up).

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers