Thanks, Fran: I have the newest one as well, and I'm VERY aware :-) of the
miscellaneous button little
drawback...  Perhaps I've finally found what's wrong, but I think I'll verify
tomorrow... };->
Sometimes, I need some sllep, too...  ^__^

Aniway, does anybody know if I can set the channel I'm op on "invitation" mode
throgh Kvirc or Xchat?

Corrado