Same story in Kentucky the satellites will probably beat the wire guys
around here!  I'm in the woods miles from my central office and the best
I ever get is 26K. So thank goodness for CD's, otherwise Linux would be
still a dream!  My first brush with Linux was Slackware on about 15
floppies
I believe.
vern

--