JD
    I take it to mean that you want Windows on one hd and Linux on a second
hd. Why? I know hd prices have fallen but unless you have a small hd or do
things that take up a lot of hd space you do not need 2 hds for just Win and
Linux.
    That being said you install with 2 hds almost exactly the same as with 1
hd. Put in your Mandrake CD choose new installation when it gets to the
Mount points selection you will have 2 hd tabs, hda and hdb. Be very careful
because it is easy to make a mistake here.
   Click the hda tab. Your screen should show an hd partition table
contaning 1 fat and several Linux partitions (swap is one of the Linux
partitions).Click on each Linux partition and then click clear.Click done. A
pop-up will ask Write changes to to hda? Click OK.
   Click the hdb tab. Your screen should show an empty  hd. Click on it and
click Auto allocate to set up your Linux partitions. When all partitions are
set click done and then click OK in the pop-up screen and continue the
installation
   When you get to Installing Lilo, if you DO NOT want to dual boot, set the
mount on hdb. If you wish to continue to have the dual boot option set the
mount point on hda. Complete the Mandrake installation.
   If you choose not to dual boot you have 2 options for starting Linux.
      1) Use the boot disk you created during installation or
      2) Enter your BIOS, Advanced Setup, and change the Boot from hd0 to
Boot from hd1 [the exact wording will differ depending upon which BIOS you
have and some will list the master drive as C and the slave as D].
   If you choose #2 each time you wish to boot the other OS you will need to
change the hd setting in your BIOS.
  I hope that this is the type of imformation you wanted.

   Charles