I am trying to install mandrake 7 from my local hard drive. I am trying to go the route of using the Install.bat which starts up the options of drakeX on restart.

Then once I restart I choose DrakX Local

Then it asks for a floppy and I hit return

Next it loads up the kernel and I get a prompt that says
select partition and Directory holding Linux Mandrake. I point it to my D: Drive since I have the whole install on that drive.

Then I hit return and all I get is a mostly blank screen with
Welcome to Linux Mandrake in the upper left hand corner and a flashing cursor in the lower left hand corner.

There it just stops it keeps blinking I let it run for about 30 mins and nothing happned.

Any Advice would be appreciated.
Ry