I am also running into problems. I have tried and tried, and I cannot
log on to Netscape in Linux. I keep get messages about the server not
recognized - 'check server name and restart Netscape'. I am using all of
the IP address supplied by provider.

It could be a syntax error. Sorry I could not help. I'm sure there are
experts out there.

Roman
(A little penguin has confused me - temporarily)
Registered Linux User - NIF2733

PS. Hey why is my number so different?