I have seen this question posted once but I did not see a reply to it.
So I am asking again. I have mandrake 7.0 and my sound and mixer work
fine but when I shutdown the mixer volume  goes back to full volume. I
am familar with Red Hat and I remember Red Hat when shutting down says
saving mixer settings even in the 6.2 version wich Mandrake is built on.
Has Mandrake taken this out on purpose or is it just a bug and How can I
correct this?If this has been answered already I am sorry for asking it
again but I can't seem to find documentation on this problem.

Thank You
Frank