Hi Hellmutt,

I am back with a happy computer and Linux Mandrake OS. In reference to
the documentation,
I am already documenting as much as I can. I would like to include a lot
of graphics.
There are so many questions, and answers that could easily be rewritten
for the beginner,
including syntax. Many of them are installation, setup and configuration
questions.

I'm sure it will benefit every one.

Cheers!

Roman