On Sat, 13 May 2000, vern wrote:

>I know  this was covered somewhere sometime, but I going to
>have to reinstall Windoze on my HD I know it messes up the
>MBR on the disk and I need to use fdisk to do something and
>how do I reinstate LILO back on the MBR?
>thanks
>vern

Make sure you have your Linux bootdisk handy. Reinstall the dreaded thing,
and afterwards boot into linux from the bootdisk (make sure you know the
proper root partition number) and then edit lilo.conf as needed.
Run lilo (as root), and things should be okay again.

Paul

Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403