Hello to you all,
I am trying to install mandrake and I had the following error message in the
beginning of the installation (my graphic card is a S3 Virge)

In second stage install

_X11TransSocketUnixConnectCan´tconnect: errono= 111
_X11TransSocketUnixConnectCan´tconnect: errono= 111

Gtk-Warnig **: cannot open display: :0 at /usr/bin/perl-install/mygtkpim
line 139

install exited abnormally

It seems that in the first phase of the installation the program detects
some problems with my hardware, but it is so fast that I cannot see what´s
wrong. Is there a way to freeze the screen to see what´s wrong ?

Thanks a lot