Hi David!

I don't know this program, but every application I've installed so far
came along with a readme file which told me how to install. Usually you
have to open a shell, change to the directory with the program files
(after decompressing it) in it and then type "./configure", "make" and
then (as root) "make install", without the "'s of course.
Hope that helps!

--
            ,,,,,

            (o o)