From: Ryan A. Eldridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2000 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: LM 7.0 installation problem

I am not sure how to reply to a message on this list but I am trying anyhow.

I am having a very similar problem to you Paul. I have tried using the
floppy images and the text images. I get through finding the Mandrake
directory on my hard drive and then it just goes blank pretty much. I let it
run for about 30 mins just to see if it was trying to gather information but
the screen juststayed blank.

When I hit Ctrl-C I get a kernel fault and then the messages says kernel
died abnormally.

Has anyone else had these problmes? And has anyone else found a way to
correct them? Again I am using Mandrake 7.0