I'm pretty new to Linux, but not computers so please bear with me.

I began an install of Mandrake-Linux 7.0 this weekend, and I will agree that
DarkX is a very simplified install client. The only thing is that I had two
issues (actually more, but I solved those last night around 2 am), they are
as follows:

1) I can not find my network card in the list of network cards. Does anyone
know if there is a Linux driver out there for a Netgear EA201 card, if not,
does anyone know what driver will work with it. I tried picking a few in the
install, and most failed, but settled with one that worked. Now, on boot-up,
the card fails.

2) I have no sound. I do not even remember getting a prompt for my audio
card. I know my sound card will work with Linux through an earlier install
of PhatLinux (which I wound up trashing). It's an Ensoniq VIVO (I think)
card. Any clues on where to set this up at?

Thanks for all the help!
Anthony