Chris, thanks for your advice. Here's my hand writing information :

I've purchased the box set of Mandrake 7.0 Deluxe 2 weeks ago and tried to
install into both my desktop pc & notebook.

It's fabulous to see everything is inside the box. I can successfully
install it into my desktop, though it is very old model with AMD K6-333....

However, I cannot install Mandrake 7.0 into my core & always using Acer
TravelMate 332T notebook.

I got the error message after the installation & reboot it, I press <ENTER>
at LILO prompt, as follows :
--------------------

boot : linux
initializing rt netlink socket
starting kswapd v.1.5
detected ps/2 mouse port
serial driver version 4.27 with MANY_PORTS MULTIPORT SHARED_IRQ enabled
ttys00 at 0x03f8 (irq=4) is a 16550A
pty:256 unix98 ptys configured
apm : bios version 1.2 flags 0x0f (Driver version 1.9)
general protection fault : 0000

cpu : 0
eip : 0010:[<c023b6d5>]
E7LAGS : 00010046
EX : 0000530E .......
ESI : C0210220 ......
DS : 0000 ......
Process swapeer (pid : 1, process nr : 1 , stack page : c3feb000)
stack : c01f0018 .....

call trace : [<c01f0018>] ......

..
code : 2e ff 1d 48 c8 24 c0 0f .....