OK.  So I've searched various help resources to find out why I can't use the
hd.img or txt_boot.img file on the mandrake_70-2 CD files to install LM 7.0
from my local hard drive.  Only got two responses.  Neither led to a
solution.  Since there seems to be an error in the *img files, does anyone
know a way to de-compile these files and then recompile them?  While you're
at it, any idea what I'd look for in the source to see why the img files
refuse to see my hard drive?

Also, how come queries to mandrake installation tech support go unanswered
even to registered users?

TIA
Paul Kaplan