:~>I'm planning to do a massive restructuring when 7.1 finalizes, but I'd like to
:~>wait until then.  Anyone have any ideas about when that will be?

Friendly piece of advise:

If you want to make SURE that 7.1 will really run smoothly in your
enviroment, test the beta3 (as soon as it apears on tucows) on 1-2
machines and fire a report if you find any alarming problems.

We do test the distro (A LOT!), but your env. may show some problems which
would othervise stay hidden until final release.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])