Hi,
I have Mandrake six, and I want to install it on a old computer of mine
made from spare parts in my house.  Now my problem is that when I enter
the setup Drake cannot find my cd-rom.  It is an old cd-rom (2x,
panasonic I believe) that connects to the panasonic slot on my old
Zoltrix 1600 SB compatable sound card.  I think the CD-Rom is IDE (I
never had any docs for it) for I have had it working on my computer
(the one I use everyday) while connected to the IDE controller on my
Motherboard.  Anyone have similar problems?  Any help?  I have tried to
find the drivers for my CD-Rom but have had trouble finding them,
because I was going to try the autoboot??? file.

"The Universe is, at any time, what you say it is."
----James Burke----