Well "tweaks" would be more in order from my vantage point,
I'm waiting for the "major updates" to take place like: Xfree 4.0,
KDE 2, and the 2.4 kernel before I upgrade again. I am one user on a
desktop PC with no network, I use a firewall and "portsentry" to keep
track of the "badguys" while I'm online. I use a crummy 24K dialup so I
need to run a downloader manager to resume broken downloads.  I have no
need for much internal security, but none the less I run in the "root mode"
as little as possible.

So there's a short overview of how I use your present product, and what I'll
be looking for in the future.  Xfree 4.0 promises an end to the "crummy font"
syndrome in X, the 2.4 kernel is starting to explore the UDF file system more
and I hope will support multi session (packet writing) on the CDRW's that I
miss so much!
vern
--
           V3rn waz h3r3!