Hi Charles:

Thanks for the reply.  Since this is to be a discussion well I might as well
post it anyway.

The site I was referring to is Mandrake site itself
(www.linux-mandrake.com).

Try going through the Demos under 'Recommended'. It does not say anything
about being able to choose a 2nd HD. If you mean to click on the 'mount
partition' option, well as I have posted (see [newbie] Discussions:
Documentation) Mandrake has a lot of work to do w/ their documentation.

See also their Install Guide (page 45 Section 6.6 Selecting Mount Points),
it does not mention anything about a 2nd HD also.  See also my posting
([newbie] Discussions: Documentation 2).

As I said in my previous posting 'newbies are newbies' and being a newbie I
would not just want to experiment and suddenly 'bboommm' my previous OS is
gone.

Thanks for the info, at least I now know that I can do so under
'Recommended' setup.

edison